Transform Your Smile
Have you ever wanted to enhance the beauty of your smile, but worry the process would require too many complicated or costly treatments? With porcelain veneers, Drs. Hobbs and Wyatt can transform your smile with one procedure in as little as two visits.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are composed of translucent layers of porcelain, masterfully shaped into a very thin layer customized to fit over the front of your teeth. Each veneer is crafted according to your desires, ensuring the finished product yields a beautiful white smile with tooth shape and size that best complements your facial features.
What Are The Advantages Of Porcelain Veneers?
Choosing veneers at DentaCare affords you the ability to have a beautiful and natural smile without resorting to several cosmetic treatments. This cost-effective, efficient method will leave you with a gorgeous smile, offering multiple advantages, such as:
- Porcelain veneers require minimal preparation and/or removal of existing tooth structure.
- You will achieve a whiter, brighter smile
- Veneers look very, very natural and undetectable
- You can close gaps between teeth with veneers
- Veneers may create the appearance of a straighter smile
- Because they fit directly over the visible surfaces of your teeth, you can cover up a multitude of aesthetic imperfections
Do I Qualify For Porcelain Veneers?
Do you desire a more beautiful smile? If you answer, “yes” and you still have your your natural teeth, you may qualify for porcelain veneers. We will exam your smile before recommending veneers. To schedule an appointment, call DentaCare in Tyler, TX, at (903) 593-3333. We also have an office in Longview, TX, to provide excellent dental care to even more patients.