Allow Us To Monitor Your Oral Health
At DentaCare, we encourage you to visit us once every six months for a complete dental checkup. By consistently monitoring your oral health, we can successfully treat problems as they arise and even use preventive dentistry to assist you in avoiding oral problems before they begin.
What Are Dental Checkups?
Drs. Hobbs and Wyatt will thoroughly examine your oral cavity and supportive structures during your checkup. Our team will also assess your dental health during these twice-yearly visits, so we can quickly address and treat any potential disease. A checkup may include:
- Your dentists will take a look within your mouth for signs of oral disorders or disease
- We may gather images with intraoral cameras for improved doctor-patient communication
- Our friendly team may take 2-D images of your oral cavity with digital X-rays
- Your dentist will discuss your oral health history, and may identify and suggest treatment for common oral concerns – some of these topics may include TMJ disorder, teeth grinding, or sleep apnea
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Checkups?
Dental checkups act as a safety net, allowing us to recognize and treat problems before they require restorative care. The advantages of dental checkups include:
- Our expertise allows us to detect problems before you realize they exist
- Preventive checkups offer you the best protection against developing oral disease or tooth decay
- Prevention through checkups may assist you in avoiding serious tissue damage or tooth loss
Do I Qualify For a Dental Checkup?
All of our patients qualify for dental checkups. We suggest you schedule an appointment for a dental cleaning at the same time to minimize additional visits and improve your oral health. To schedule an appointment, call DentaCare in Tyler, TX, at (903) 593-3333. We also have an office in Longview, TX, to provide excellent dental care to even more patients.