Rejuvenate Your Smile
If you suffer from tooth loss you may require a prosthesis to eat and speak with confidence and ease. If you have been searching for a permanent solution with incredible stability and longevity, speak with our dentists about whether dental implants are right for you.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant replaces your tooth root and acts as the foundation to support your new “restoration.” Your restoration may include:
- Dental Crown: We use beautiful porcelain dental crowns to restore individual dental implants, even if you have chosen to replace your full arch with individual implants.
- Full Denture: For a more cost-effective option of replacing a full arch of teeth, we offer implant-retained full dentures.
- Partial Dentures: If you are missing one or several teeth, you may opt for implant-retained partials. They offer a more budget-friendly option.
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants offer the greatest stability and longevity of all dental prosthetics. The advantages of dental implants include:
- Dental implants stop your remaining teeth from moving, preserving your smile
- Dental implants fuse with your bone, for truly stable “teeth”
- Implants stimulate bone growth and help the supporting bone remain healthy, just like your roots did when they were intact
- Implants may last for decades
- Our restoration options offer a beautiful, natural appearance
Do I Qualify For Dental Implants?
If you’ve lost one or more teeth and want the most lifelike replacement option, then you may be a candidate for dental implants. To schedule an appointment, call DentaCare in Tyler, TX, at (903) 593-3333. We also have an office in Longview, TX, to provide excellent dental care to even more patients.