Complete Your Smile
Are you missing one, several, or all of your teeth? Stop dealing with the heartache of an incomplete smile and regain your beauty with partial or full dentures.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures offer full or partial replacement for missing teeth. We suggest dentures for patients looking for a removable, budget-friendly solution. If you are missing all of your teeth on one or both arches, we recommend full dentures. If you are missing one or more teeth but not a full arch, we recommend partial dentures. At DentaCare, we offer beautiful dentures crafted out of high-quality acrylic, which mimic the appearance of healthy teeth and gums. We offer two forms of tooth replacement:
- Full Dentures: These replace an entire arch and rest comfortably over your soft tissue.
- Partial Dentures: These replace one, two, or several teeth. Partials rely on the supporting structures and healthy teeth.
In addition, if you desire improved stability, speak with our dentists and on-staff oral surgeon about whether you qualify for implant-retained dentures, which rest securely over surgically implanted posts.
What Are The Advantages Of Dentures?
Dentures offer a world of benefits to individuals of all ages who have experienced tooth loss. The advantages of dentures include:
- Dentures provide a cost-effective, efficient way to complete your smile
- You will enjoy a completely restored, beautiful smile for improved confidence
- Dentures allow you to eat with comfort and speak articulately
Do I Qualify For Dentures?
Do you want a budget-friendly, removable prosthetic for the replacement of one, two, multiple teeth, or one or both full arches? If so, you qualify for dentures. However, for a fixed replacement consider alternative options like dental bridges or dental implants. To schedule an appointment, call DentaCare in Tyler, TX, at (903) 593-3333. We also have an office in Longview, TX, to provide excellent dental care to even more patients.